METRO MANILA / LIFESTYLE / Home and Decor / Decor
Founder: Ardianne Calizon
1. What got you started with this brand? What was your inspiration? What is the idea/concept behind it?
Habi Natura is a lifestyle concept store located in Quezon City and Lucena City. It is owned by two designers who share the same passion in designing a sustainable home.
Habi Natura promotes a strong advocacy of the local artistry and sustainable shopping. We aim to help the community of local artisans from Quezon Province by prioritizing their locally made pieces and introducing them to your home.
2. What is your personal favorite product from your brand?
All our products are special to us, but our personal favorite is the Boho Round Series. It was the very first product to be featured on our website. The Boho Round Series is made up of round mats that are made of buri and have their own distinct patterns. These local banigs are one of the shop’s best-sellers, and the perfect floor accessory to complete the look of your safe space.
3. What do you want people to experience with your brand/product(s)?
Our goal is to expose people to locally made products so that they can appreciate the craftsmanship of our local artisans. We want people to be able to proudly say, “This piece is made in the Philippines.”
4. What tips and advice can you give to entrepreneurs who are just starting out or are planning to start their own brand?
We are still in the process of growing as a small business, but it’s a fun learning experience. Our advice is to focus on your goals and have a vision.
5. What’s next for your brand?
We are still aiming to develop our products and also explore different types of accessories. In the future, we would like to branch out to furniture and lighting.
6. What other additional information and details would you like to share?
Our featured pieces have this minimalist tropical vibe that will surely make anyone want to re-organize their home.