CDO / FASHION / Shoes
Founder: Hazel Avilla
1. What got you started with this brand? What was your inspiration? What is the idea/concept behind it?
Edelle was derived from my name “Edel,” which is a combination of my parents’ names, Ed and Elena. I wanted my brand to sound classy and chic, and after a little brainstorming, we thought that my name had a nice ring to it. What inspired me to start my brand was my love and interest for shoes and fashion–I wanted to share this with other people.
2. What is your personal favorite product from your brand?
A crowd favorite, upgrade your shoe wardrobe with our ERIN mules. These mules are classy, chic, comfortable, and versatile. They’re perfect for quick errands or for your work-from-home #OOTD–ERIN definitely goes well with any outfit. Materials are suede and mesh.
3. What do you want people to experience with your brand/product(s)?
Edelle wants every woman to feel confident through fashion, and for women to experience comfort, style, and quality with every step.
4. What tips and advice can you give to entrepreneurs who are just starting out or are planning to start their own brand?
Believe in yourself. Take risks. Identify and know your market. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Challenge yourself. Remain curious.
5. What’s next for your brand?
Since we just launched last September, we are still thinking of better ways to promote our products.
6. What other additional information and details would you like to share?
For orders & inquires, send us a message on Facebook or DM us on Instagram!
We offer nationwide shipping via J&T Express or LBC.