CEBU / FOOD / Dessert / Cookies
Founder: Jade Relucio
1. What got you started with this brand? What was your inspiration? What is the idea/concept behind it?
I started Doughlicious PH way back in 2018. Honestly, baking was always just a hobby for me. It all started when I tried to look for the perfect chocolate chip cookie in Cebu, but couldn’t find one. So, I decided to make them myself. I would always give my friends cookies whenever I got the chance to bake, and it was actually them who encouraged me to start selling.
2. What is your best-selling product?
My best seller would have to be the Classic Chocolate Chip. But recently, the Birthday Cookies have gotten their share of the spotlight too.
3. What do you want people to experience with your brand/product(s)?
I want people to experience a sense of joy and nostalgia with the perfect chocolate chip cookie. Cookies always remind me of the time we used to be so young and carefree. The smell of freshly baked cookies always lifts my mood up.
4. What tips and advice can you give to entrepreneurs who are just starting out or are planning to start their own brand?
Honestly, I’m no expert, and I’m always learning as it goes. I guess one advice I can give is to put yourself out there and don’t be afraid to venture into something new. There’s not much to lose but a lot of lessons and experiences to gain.
5. What’s next for your brand?
I haven’t really planned anything concrete yet as I have a full-time job as well, but I’ve always dreamed of opening up a stall one day. Hopefully that dream becomes a reality!
6. What other additional information and details would you like to share?
Doughlicious also sells deliciously reenergizing cold brew coffee!
Follow Doughlicious PH on IG!